The GVES Spirit
- To strive for excellence and greater heights of achievements in education.
- To create a climate of encouragement, co-operation and collaboration for collective growth of students.
- To help children bringing out the best of their body, mind and spirit.
- To provide training for enriching their thinking skills, genetic skills and effective communication.
- To inculcate high moral and ethical values in learners and to foster self- reliance in them.
- To provide opportunities and to encourage children for participating in artistic and creative so that they may identify and realize their own potential and appreciate the beauty of art and creativity.
- To help children shaping global mind set by redefining education for the highly challenging modern world.